Ledger is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes full-length original research articles on the subjects of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, as well as any relevant intersections with mathematics, computer science, engineering, law, and economics. It is published online on a biannual basis by the University Library System, University of Pittsburgh.
The journal Ledger:
- is open access to all readers,
- does not charge fees to authors,
- employs a transparent peer-review process,
- encourages authors to digitally sign their manuscripts,
- timestamps the published manuscripts in the Blockchain.
Update On Our Progress at Ledger
|The purpose of this post is to update the community on our progress getting Ledger, the first peer-reviewed academic journal for cryptocurrency research, off the ground.|
Call for Papers (special issue of the Metaphilosophy journal)